Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Why am i alone?




Singing...
All the single ladies(all the single ladies)
All the single ladies(all the single ladies)
All the single ladies now put your hands up.......Beyonce

As the day that causes serious issues in this world draws near; Valentines day. i have decided to do my own bit in cheering young women around the world that share a much stereotyped single status as me by sharing a piece that cheered me up also.
http://www.oprah.com/spirit/Why-Am-I-Alone

i totally agree with writer oh.!

Read the article and tell me what you think.

Oma

3 comments:

  1. This is a great blog spot, please rearrange the interface for a better aesthetic...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear i appreciate your suggestion . please be more explicit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not just the ladies, the men too. As for Joel's suggestion, I believe he is talking about the color, but then I might be wrong.
    I see Oprah's post, but why are you alone?

    ReplyDelete