Its Mango season in Nigeria so what better time to share the nutritional secrets of this juicy fruit
- It contains fiber which helps improves digestion and enzymes which relieve Indigestion
- Mango has a reasonable amount of Vitamin C to help boost your immunity and fight diseases
- It is said to have an Aphrodisiac effect because it contains Vitamin E which helps to regulate sex hormones and boosts sex drive.
- Mangoes are generally known to be high in Iron and Calcium content. This helps build your blood levels and strengthen your bones.
- Mangoes contain Antioxidants that fight Free radicals that cause Cancer and Heart Disease.
So, go ahead and indulge in this yummy fruit that not only tastes great but is excellent for your health
By Oma Nnabuihe