Love is beautiful and getting married is like a dream come through for many young people but recent studies have shown that over 30 percent of marriages would end in a divorce within the first five years.
These divorces and regrets that accompany it can be avoided if people can ask themselves a few questions and answer honestly before they say I DO.
If you are in a relationship that could lead to marriage, the list is inexhaustible but here are more of those questions that could help you decide for real.
40 Questions You Must Answer Honestly Before You Say I DO (PART 2)
If you missed Part 1 check it out HERE
11. Does he/she borrow money from you? Why?
12. Does she/he always keep their commitments and promises?
13. Does he /she help with chores? Why or why not? In your relationship, who does most of the housework and why?
14. Does this person seem over-anxious to get married?
15. Is she/he always trying to change and mold you into another person?
16. Does he/she always refer to "the ex" in negative terms. Why isn't he/she forgiving and moving on?
17. Is his/her car neat or always a mess. How about their apartment or house? What does this say about his/her personal habits?
18. Are they always promising " to change" ?
19. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest, how secure is this person?