Skip to main content
BEAUTIFUL ENDING


Everything starts with the first step.

A child goes from crawling to walking by taking the first step.

The first step is always the one we dread the most.

Whether its starting a project or a family. Starting that career or relationship.

Taking the first action is the scariest and funny enough the most important.
A wise man once said;you dont have to see the whole staircase,just take the first step.

When driving in the dark for instance,and you put on your headlights. You do not see the whole road,you only see a few meters in front of you.
Do you pack your car and switch off the ignition? No! You keep driving.because you know that all thats important is the next few meters,then the next and the next.

The next few steps may be bumpy and rough but as long as you took the first step.you will get all the help you need to seethat journey through.

Remember,afterall you have taken so much time preparing yourself and equipping yourself.

You are armed with all you need and any other help will come to you along the way.

We all dream,wish and sometimes plan but how many of us get to take action.

We get stuck in all the thinking about how to take the first step.

Make the bold choice today to take the first step towards achieving all those goals you have set for the new year.

As you do this,enjoy the journey.
Learn from downs,enjoy the ups and soon enough you will have a very beautiful ending.

God bless you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Have All The Gentlemen Gone?

I was inspired to write this post after a recent occurrence that had me and my girlfriends literally bullied off a queue by young men. While I recognize that  Chivalry  is as good as DEAD in this generation, I've met a good share of courteous men in my lifetime. Ladies, have you ever had a man walk through a door ahead of you and lets it slam close behind him RIGHT IN YOUR FACE?  Or a bunch of guys walking beside you for minutes while you obviously struggle with a heavy box or bag you are carrying? I'm sure 90 percent of you will say yes. Don't get me wrong .I'm not saying women are weak and always need help from men. All I'm asking is a little politeness from the male-folk. There's a myth that "Nice Guys don't get the girl". That's ridiculous cause They MARRY the girl. Being Courteous is not only attractive to women, its a great way to show support. The little things matter most to women; ...

Stop hating on people

The other day an old classmate found me on facebook and added me. I had lost contact with most of my High school friends and was glad to reconnect. In less than 48 hours he wrote this on my wall "I like you as a person even in secondary sch.(Ojo High) but I just discovered through fb(facebook) that you're so full of yourself. Don't forget that true fame and greatness comes from above". This is someone i haven't spoken to in over 9 years! How do you judge someone so harshly by going through their facebook page for 48hours. I responded to the post and said this "Wow! Good to know. Stanley the Judge. You will be judged in like measure. Thank you so much" I was stunned that anyone would act in such a manner but it made me think and reevaluate my life. I looked back at the years and saw the struggle with my faith, my career and everything; the way i had consciously taken hard decisions that had found favour with God and made my life better. 2011 was a uniqu...

MY EMOTIONAL HANGOVER

An emotional hangover is what you feel when you try to let go of an emotion you have held onto for longer than you should. This weekend, I experienced my first (and last, i hope) emotional hangover. We ended our relationship more than two years ago so that we could move on with our lives. He wanted to get married, I wanted to pursue a career, and our life paths seem to go in different directions. We remained close friends and as often as possible I prayed for him to find a good wife. Well, he did get married this weekend and I was there. Truth is had a hard time making a decision to attend the wedding cause I felt it was out of place for me to. I decided to go cause as friends it was the right thing to do. When I got there I did not know what to feel  or how to act till I saw the couple dancing down the aisle. One part of me said; it’s your loss girl! Another part said, just be cheerful for him. I was truly happy for him. The time preceding this was not exactly the best...