Skip to main content

Love quotes i love


The minute i heard my first love-story, i started looking for you not knowing how blind that was.Lovers don't finally meet somewhere, they are in each other all along.....Rumi
Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away and all the things i want to say find no voice.
Then in silence, i can only hope my eyes will speak my heart... Robert Sexton.
But love... is more than three words mumbled before bedtime. Love is sustained by action,a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day....Nicholas Sparks
We love because its the only true adventure....Nicki Giovanni
Love consists in leaving the loved one space to be themselves while providing the security within which that self may flourish...Tony Judt
Love having no geography,knows no boundaries: weight and sink it deep,no matter, it will rise and find the surface...Truman Capote.
To love unconditionally requires no contracts,bargains or agreements. Love exists in the moment-to-moment flux of life.... Marion woodman
Words can never truly say what we want them to say, for they stumble,stammer and break the best porcelain.The best one can hope for is to find along the way someone to share the path,content to walk in silence, for the heart communes best when it tries not to speak..... Margaret Weis

Happy Valentine's Day

Love xoxo

Oma 389959_LMB 300x250

Comments

  1. I love the Nicolas Sparks quote the most. And he is one of my favorite writers too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where Have All The Gentlemen Gone?

I was inspired to write this post after a recent occurrence that had me and my girlfriends literally bullied off a queue by young men. While I recognize that  Chivalry  is as good as DEAD in this generation, I've met a good share of courteous men in my lifetime. Ladies, have you ever had a man walk through a door ahead of you and lets it slam close behind him RIGHT IN YOUR FACE?  Or a bunch of guys walking beside you for minutes while you obviously struggle with a heavy box or bag you are carrying? I'm sure 90 percent of you will say yes. Don't get me wrong .I'm not saying women are weak and always need help from men. All I'm asking is a little politeness from the male-folk. There's a myth that "Nice Guys don't get the girl". That's ridiculous cause They MARRY the girl. Being Courteous is not only attractive to women, its a great way to show support. The little things matter most to women; ...

Stop hating on people

The other day an old classmate found me on facebook and added me. I had lost contact with most of my High school friends and was glad to reconnect. In less than 48 hours he wrote this on my wall "I like you as a person even in secondary sch.(Ojo High) but I just discovered through fb(facebook) that you're so full of yourself. Don't forget that true fame and greatness comes from above". This is someone i haven't spoken to in over 9 years! How do you judge someone so harshly by going through their facebook page for 48hours. I responded to the post and said this "Wow! Good to know. Stanley the Judge. You will be judged in like measure. Thank you so much" I was stunned that anyone would act in such a manner but it made me think and reevaluate my life. I looked back at the years and saw the struggle with my faith, my career and everything; the way i had consciously taken hard decisions that had found favour with God and made my life better. 2011 was a uniqu...

MY EMOTIONAL HANGOVER

An emotional hangover is what you feel when you try to let go of an emotion you have held onto for longer than you should. This weekend, I experienced my first (and last, i hope) emotional hangover. We ended our relationship more than two years ago so that we could move on with our lives. He wanted to get married, I wanted to pursue a career, and our life paths seem to go in different directions. We remained close friends and as often as possible I prayed for him to find a good wife. Well, he did get married this weekend and I was there. Truth is had a hard time making a decision to attend the wedding cause I felt it was out of place for me to. I decided to go cause as friends it was the right thing to do. When I got there I did not know what to feel  or how to act till I saw the couple dancing down the aisle. One part of me said; it’s your loss girl! Another part said, just be cheerful for him. I was truly happy for him. The time preceding this was not exactly the best...