Skip to main content

CONFESSIONS OF FAITH: I KNOW WHO I AM


I am somebody!

I am who God says I am!

Though every man might lie, God's word is always true!

I am on top and never beneath!

I am the head and not the tail!

I am the lender and not the borrower!

I am blessed in the city and blessed in the field!

I am blessed in my coming and blessed in my going!

I have been called out of the darkness and placed in the light of the Almighty God!

I am not an accident!

I have purpose and a destiny to fulfill!

I do not receive words that are not of God that have been spoken over my life!

I send those words of death and destruction back to hell where they came from!

I confess God's word over my life: I am an heir of God and a joint heir with Christ Jesus!

I have been fearfully and wonderfully created by Him!

I know my worth and I know my value!

I have a worth that is far above rubies and pearls!

I am a mighty child of God!

I have a joy of the Lord that is unspeakable!

I have peace that passes all man's understanding!

I am a royal priesthood!

I am a peculiar person!

I am a holy nation!

I am the favored of the Lord!

I am beautiful inside and outside!

I have an anointing on my life that is growing every day!

I am a soul winner and a disciple maker!

I am bold as a lion!

I am healthy, wealthy and wise!

I love God, and am loved of God!

I receive every promise that God has for me!


Enjoy the Video by Nigerian Gospel Artiste Sinach

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Have All The Gentlemen Gone?

I was inspired to write this post after a recent occurrence that had me and my girlfriends literally bullied off a queue by young men. While I recognize that  Chivalry  is as good as DEAD in this generation, I've met a good share of courteous men in my lifetime. Ladies, have you ever had a man walk through a door ahead of you and lets it slam close behind him RIGHT IN YOUR FACE?  Or a bunch of guys walking beside you for minutes while you obviously struggle with a heavy box or bag you are carrying? I'm sure 90 percent of you will say yes. Don't get me wrong .I'm not saying women are weak and always need help from men. All I'm asking is a little politeness from the male-folk. There's a myth that "Nice Guys don't get the girl". That's ridiculous cause They MARRY the girl. Being Courteous is not only attractive to women, its a great way to show support. The little things matter most to women; ...

Stop hating on people

The other day an old classmate found me on facebook and added me. I had lost contact with most of my High school friends and was glad to reconnect. In less than 48 hours he wrote this on my wall "I like you as a person even in secondary sch.(Ojo High) but I just discovered through fb(facebook) that you're so full of yourself. Don't forget that true fame and greatness comes from above". This is someone i haven't spoken to in over 9 years! How do you judge someone so harshly by going through their facebook page for 48hours. I responded to the post and said this "Wow! Good to know. Stanley the Judge. You will be judged in like measure. Thank you so much" I was stunned that anyone would act in such a manner but it made me think and reevaluate my life. I looked back at the years and saw the struggle with my faith, my career and everything; the way i had consciously taken hard decisions that had found favour with God and made my life better. 2011 was a uniqu...

MY EMOTIONAL HANGOVER

An emotional hangover is what you feel when you try to let go of an emotion you have held onto for longer than you should. This weekend, I experienced my first (and last, i hope) emotional hangover. We ended our relationship more than two years ago so that we could move on with our lives. He wanted to get married, I wanted to pursue a career, and our life paths seem to go in different directions. We remained close friends and as often as possible I prayed for him to find a good wife. Well, he did get married this weekend and I was there. Truth is had a hard time making a decision to attend the wedding cause I felt it was out of place for me to. I decided to go cause as friends it was the right thing to do. When I got there I did not know what to feel  or how to act till I saw the couple dancing down the aisle. One part of me said; it’s your loss girl! Another part said, just be cheerful for him. I was truly happy for him. The time preceding this was not exactly the best...