Skip to main content

CONFESSIONS OF FAITH OVER YOUR FINANCES




Father in Jesus Name, I thank you that I am anointed to prosper. My eyes are open to see creative ways to increase financially; my ears are open to hear the best deals and my heart is pure so that you can channel finances through me.

I am on the path of perpetual increase, as I enter into my wealthy place. Wealth and riches are in my house. I declare I am the righteousness of God. I have sown my seed for supernatural abundance and I live in daily expectation of increase.



Money comes to me; my nature attracts money. The fear of lack has been broken and has no power over me. I hear my Father's voice. The voice of intimidation and limitation I choose not to follow. I am free from debt; I am the lender and not the borrower.

The wealth of the wicked is being transferred to me and I commit to establish the Kingdom of God in the Earth. I am ready to distribute and my life is a distribution channel for God's work in the earth.

I thank you Father that daily you are loading me with benefits. I am anointed to prosper. I am on your mind because you want to increase me more and more. Abundance is your will for me because it pleases you when I prosper. I call increase, abundance and prosperity to come to me NOW in Jesus Name and I will never be broke another day in my life!

Source: Spirit of Faith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Have All The Gentlemen Gone?

I was inspired to write this post after a recent occurrence that had me and my girlfriends literally bullied off a queue by young men. While I recognize that  Chivalry  is as good as DEAD in this generation, I've met a good share of courteous men in my lifetime. Ladies, have you ever had a man walk through a door ahead of you and lets it slam close behind him RIGHT IN YOUR FACE?  Or a bunch of guys walking beside you for minutes while you obviously struggle with a heavy box or bag you are carrying? I'm sure 90 percent of you will say yes. Don't get me wrong .I'm not saying women are weak and always need help from men. All I'm asking is a little politeness from the male-folk. There's a myth that "Nice Guys don't get the girl". That's ridiculous cause They MARRY the girl. Being Courteous is not only attractive to women, its a great way to show support. The little things matter most to women; ...

Stop hating on people

The other day an old classmate found me on facebook and added me. I had lost contact with most of my High school friends and was glad to reconnect. In less than 48 hours he wrote this on my wall "I like you as a person even in secondary sch.(Ojo High) but I just discovered through fb(facebook) that you're so full of yourself. Don't forget that true fame and greatness comes from above". This is someone i haven't spoken to in over 9 years! How do you judge someone so harshly by going through their facebook page for 48hours. I responded to the post and said this "Wow! Good to know. Stanley the Judge. You will be judged in like measure. Thank you so much" I was stunned that anyone would act in such a manner but it made me think and reevaluate my life. I looked back at the years and saw the struggle with my faith, my career and everything; the way i had consciously taken hard decisions that had found favour with God and made my life better. 2011 was a uniqu...

MY EMOTIONAL HANGOVER

An emotional hangover is what you feel when you try to let go of an emotion you have held onto for longer than you should. This weekend, I experienced my first (and last, i hope) emotional hangover. We ended our relationship more than two years ago so that we could move on with our lives. He wanted to get married, I wanted to pursue a career, and our life paths seem to go in different directions. We remained close friends and as often as possible I prayed for him to find a good wife. Well, he did get married this weekend and I was there. Truth is had a hard time making a decision to attend the wedding cause I felt it was out of place for me to. I decided to go cause as friends it was the right thing to do. When I got there I did not know what to feel  or how to act till I saw the couple dancing down the aisle. One part of me said; it’s your loss girl! Another part said, just be cheerful for him. I was truly happy for him. The time preceding this was not exactly the best...