Skip to main content

YOUR WORDS, YOUR EXPERIENCE



Everything starts as an imagination (an image of a possibility in your mind). A visualization of events as you wish them to be.
Yet nothing can be made visible and significant in our world without our words.
God designed the universe in his mind but nothing physically creative happened until he opened his mouth and spoke words.
He set the creative process in motion by speaking WORDS.
Till date, the spoken word remains the most powerful weapon to set our creativity, dreams and plans in motion.
It is simple…
We create with our words
We destroy with our words.
Your words can possess either positive or negative energy and the energy source is your heart. So…
Want to make sure your words hold the right power???
  1. 1.   Have a clearly defined IMAGE of YOU. 
Have a clearly defined picture of the kind of experiences you want in your life
You cannot imagine yourself as great today then paint a picture of being miserly and poor tomorrow. You have to choose one image to focus on..
A double minded person will get nothing.
Create the image you truly desire and hold on to it in your heart irrespective of conditions and occurrences on the outside.
Rid yourself of comments, friends and influences that could feed your heart with doubt, pessimism and negativity.
Fill your mind with positive information from friends, books, articles and anything that supports your dream
Hold on to this image as for dear life, don’t waiver, don’t fret, never ever doubt it
  1. Accept what you heart now believes
Now make sure your heart believes the image you are seeing in your mind and views it as realizable. You see a 5 bedroom house but you presently live in a 1 bedroom flat. Accept that you deserve to be in a better place without criticizing or judging your present situation.
Be comfortable with the idea of being in a better place. Enjoy the pleasant feeling it gives you without experiencing doubt about the possibility of it being a reality.
Imprint the image in your heart irrespective of contradicting physical appearances.
  1. Open your mouth and TALK
Now that you absolutely believe the image in your heart, it’s time to use the most powerful and life giving force available to you. YOUR WORDS.
Speak words that are encouraging to yourself.
When you do take a greater step, praise yourself.
When you make a wrong turn, correct yourself and retrace your steps.
Don’t beat yourself up too much. Get over it. Move on.
The earlier you do so, the better for you.
 Never stop speaking these power-filled words.
Be conscious of every word that comes out of your mouth (yes it is possible!!!)
What you say will be your life experience.
The power to build and tear down your life lies on the fruit of your tongue.
USE IT WISELY

Omah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Have All The Gentlemen Gone?

I was inspired to write this post after a recent occurrence that had me and my girlfriends literally bullied off a queue by young men. While I recognize that  Chivalry  is as good as DEAD in this generation, I've met a good share of courteous men in my lifetime. Ladies, have you ever had a man walk through a door ahead of you and lets it slam close behind him RIGHT IN YOUR FACE?  Or a bunch of guys walking beside you for minutes while you obviously struggle with a heavy box or bag you are carrying? I'm sure 90 percent of you will say yes. Don't get me wrong .I'm not saying women are weak and always need help from men. All I'm asking is a little politeness from the male-folk. There's a myth that "Nice Guys don't get the girl". That's ridiculous cause They MARRY the girl. Being Courteous is not only attractive to women, its a great way to show support. The little things matter most to women; ...

Stop hating on people

The other day an old classmate found me on facebook and added me. I had lost contact with most of my High school friends and was glad to reconnect. In less than 48 hours he wrote this on my wall "I like you as a person even in secondary sch.(Ojo High) but I just discovered through fb(facebook) that you're so full of yourself. Don't forget that true fame and greatness comes from above". This is someone i haven't spoken to in over 9 years! How do you judge someone so harshly by going through their facebook page for 48hours. I responded to the post and said this "Wow! Good to know. Stanley the Judge. You will be judged in like measure. Thank you so much" I was stunned that anyone would act in such a manner but it made me think and reevaluate my life. I looked back at the years and saw the struggle with my faith, my career and everything; the way i had consciously taken hard decisions that had found favour with God and made my life better. 2011 was a uniqu...

MY EMOTIONAL HANGOVER

An emotional hangover is what you feel when you try to let go of an emotion you have held onto for longer than you should. This weekend, I experienced my first (and last, i hope) emotional hangover. We ended our relationship more than two years ago so that we could move on with our lives. He wanted to get married, I wanted to pursue a career, and our life paths seem to go in different directions. We remained close friends and as often as possible I prayed for him to find a good wife. Well, he did get married this weekend and I was there. Truth is had a hard time making a decision to attend the wedding cause I felt it was out of place for me to. I decided to go cause as friends it was the right thing to do. When I got there I did not know what to feel  or how to act till I saw the couple dancing down the aisle. One part of me said; it’s your loss girl! Another part said, just be cheerful for him. I was truly happy for him. The time preceding this was not exactly the best...