Skip to main content

THE DAWNING





You have walked into this year 2011 with plans,

You have set goals you hope to achieve,

You have made New Year resolutions.

Some of us have made all these plans with absolute conviction and believe that it is possible

Some of us have made these plans with doubt and fear of the unknown in our hearts.

God is saying to you that all he needs you to do is believe that this year will bring you only good.

You need to believe that the limitations of the previous year, has gone with it.

This is your year of restoration

This is your year of unfathomable possibilities.

He needs you to believe it, only then can you receive it.

If you haven’t said a prayer this New Year, Why don’t you take some time now to do so.

What is it you want this year?

Write it down, make it plain and simple

Declare it into your life every day.

Take off the words impossible from your vocabulary this New Year.

Replace it with achievable.

This New Year you are attaining a higher level and reaching onto a new dimension.

It’s time for the rain,

The rain of God’s blessing.

God is enlarging your territory; he is increasing your sphere of influence.

He is turning whatever caused you shame in the past year into glory.

He has given you victory over sin, death, failures, bad habits, mediocrity.

Look around you, what do you see?

He will turn those things that make you sad around for joy.

Have the courage to believe,

Have the audacity to dream again,

Have the boldness to hope again

Dare to trust again that you are a partaker of his blessings this new year.

He will satisfy you with good health, prosperity, long life.

Make a decision to stay connected to him.

Make him your sole source of life’s goodness.

He loves you,

He will make this year good for you.

It’s a new dawn,

It’s a new year.

Happy New Year!!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Have All The Gentlemen Gone?

I was inspired to write this post after a recent occurrence that had me and my girlfriends literally bullied off a queue by young men. While I recognize that  Chivalry  is as good as DEAD in this generation, I've met a good share of courteous men in my lifetime. Ladies, have you ever had a man walk through a door ahead of you and lets it slam close behind him RIGHT IN YOUR FACE?  Or a bunch of guys walking beside you for minutes while you obviously struggle with a heavy box or bag you are carrying? I'm sure 90 percent of you will say yes. Don't get me wrong .I'm not saying women are weak and always need help from men. All I'm asking is a little politeness from the male-folk. There's a myth that "Nice Guys don't get the girl". That's ridiculous cause They MARRY the girl. Being Courteous is not only attractive to women, its a great way to show support. The little things matter most to women; ...

Stop hating on people

The other day an old classmate found me on facebook and added me. I had lost contact with most of my High school friends and was glad to reconnect. In less than 48 hours he wrote this on my wall "I like you as a person even in secondary sch.(Ojo High) but I just discovered through fb(facebook) that you're so full of yourself. Don't forget that true fame and greatness comes from above". This is someone i haven't spoken to in over 9 years! How do you judge someone so harshly by going through their facebook page for 48hours. I responded to the post and said this "Wow! Good to know. Stanley the Judge. You will be judged in like measure. Thank you so much" I was stunned that anyone would act in such a manner but it made me think and reevaluate my life. I looked back at the years and saw the struggle with my faith, my career and everything; the way i had consciously taken hard decisions that had found favour with God and made my life better. 2011 was a uniqu...

Missing Ireland

Ending the year 2025 missing a place I had hoped to call home for me and my family, beautiful Ireland.  It’s been just over 4years since we left but it still calls out to me sometimes. I’m not one to look too much at the past but I created the fondest memories there.  Here’s one video from several I have that I would say triggered my reminiscing.