Skip to main content

I HAVE A NEW DAD

Hello people,i know its been a while.
In this while i had lost my dear dad and a close friend.
Will be laying my dad to rest finally on the 7th of may.
In all this i have learnt to praise God through the storm.
Will share my experience in my next post soonest.
In the meantime please pray for me and my family as we go bury my dad in his hometown(Never been to my village as an adult).
God bless you all.
Omah

Comments

  1. Kindly accept my condolence. May God grant their souls repose. This is my first tome on your blog and it saddens me to acquaint myself on such a sad note. The Lord be with you as you proceed to perform your last rites to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May the Good Lord Himself strengthen and console you at this time. Beauty for ashes dear.
    Be strong.
    God bless you and the entire family.
    Cheers!

    www.royremi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is well with you and the rest of your family. Your father would be proud of you. Have a safe trip.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. MY condolences. May God grant u and your family a safe and peaceful trip and time in the village. God bless u and your family.
    www.secretlilies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet the funeral rites are long completed now. the Holy Spirit will guide you as you continue your own sojourn through life.

    HoneyDame
    honeydame1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much everyone. Yes my earthly father now rests in peace in his homeland. God was faithful throughout the period .Ah!, God showed himself on the day of the burial. I am forever grateful to him

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Where Have All The Gentlemen Gone?

I was inspired to write this post after a recent occurrence that had me and my girlfriends literally bullied off a queue by young men. While I recognize that  Chivalry  is as good as DEAD in this generation, I've met a good share of courteous men in my lifetime. Ladies, have you ever had a man walk through a door ahead of you and lets it slam close behind him RIGHT IN YOUR FACE?  Or a bunch of guys walking beside you for minutes while you obviously struggle with a heavy box or bag you are carrying? I'm sure 90 percent of you will say yes. Don't get me wrong .I'm not saying women are weak and always need help from men. All I'm asking is a little politeness from the male-folk. There's a myth that "Nice Guys don't get the girl". That's ridiculous cause They MARRY the girl. Being Courteous is not only attractive to women, its a great way to show support. The little things matter most to women; ...

Stop hating on people

The other day an old classmate found me on facebook and added me. I had lost contact with most of my High school friends and was glad to reconnect. In less than 48 hours he wrote this on my wall "I like you as a person even in secondary sch.(Ojo High) but I just discovered through fb(facebook) that you're so full of yourself. Don't forget that true fame and greatness comes from above". This is someone i haven't spoken to in over 9 years! How do you judge someone so harshly by going through their facebook page for 48hours. I responded to the post and said this "Wow! Good to know. Stanley the Judge. You will be judged in like measure. Thank you so much" I was stunned that anyone would act in such a manner but it made me think and reevaluate my life. I looked back at the years and saw the struggle with my faith, my career and everything; the way i had consciously taken hard decisions that had found favour with God and made my life better. 2011 was a uniqu...

MY EMOTIONAL HANGOVER

An emotional hangover is what you feel when you try to let go of an emotion you have held onto for longer than you should. This weekend, I experienced my first (and last, i hope) emotional hangover. We ended our relationship more than two years ago so that we could move on with our lives. He wanted to get married, I wanted to pursue a career, and our life paths seem to go in different directions. We remained close friends and as often as possible I prayed for him to find a good wife. Well, he did get married this weekend and I was there. Truth is had a hard time making a decision to attend the wedding cause I felt it was out of place for me to. I decided to go cause as friends it was the right thing to do. When I got there I did not know what to feel  or how to act till I saw the couple dancing down the aisle. One part of me said; it’s your loss girl! Another part said, just be cheerful for him. I was truly happy for him. The time preceding this was not exactly the best...